It's easy to make changes to your policy
There are many reasons you may need to update your policy with us, so we've made it quick and easy with no paperwork required.
One quick call is all it takes to ensure your policy details are up to date and you are fully covered.
Car insurance policies
To make a change to your car insurance policy, please check your original documentation to ascertain your provider and policy number and call Allianz Australia Insurance on 1300 138 926 or A&G Insurance 1300 858 747.
Some common changes you must let us know about:
• Change to the registered owner of the vehicle.
• Changing your personal details, such as your address, email or phone number.
• Adding an extra driver to your policy. When you call you'll need to know some details about this extra driver, such as their date of birth and their driving history from the past five years.
• Changes to your car or its accessories.
• Changes to the use of your vehicle, such as personal or work.
Please note that if your car insurance is an Allianz Leased Vehicle Motor Insurance policy (novated lease customers only) you will need to contact Maxxia on 1300 123 123 to make a change to your policy.
Home and contents insurance policies
If you need to update your home and contents policy, such as new furniture or a change in the structure of your home, please check your original documentation to ascertain your provider and policy number and call Allianz Australia Insurance on 1300 138 926 or A&G Insurance 1300 858 747.
Changing your bank details
If you pay your premium by direct debit or credit card, it's important to let us know if your bank details have changed. Call Allianz Australia Insurance 1300 138 926 or A&G Insurance 1300 858 747 so we can update your policy.
If you don't notify us of these changes you may risk your policy being cancelled or a claim not being paid.